Canada Experience Class


Canada Experience class will help people, who lived in Canada for certain period of time and have competent French or English language skills , relevant experience and useful to Canadian society, to take part in Canadian economy.

Foreign student or foreign worker having skilled work experience in Canada may be in a capacity to shift from temporary to permanent residence under this program.

Eligibility criteria

Individuals willing to file applications of visa under the Canadian Experience Class must:
  • Intend to reside outside Quebec province
  • Have minimum of one year full time skilled experience or an equivalent amount in part time in Canada within three years prior to applying
  • Gained experience in Canada with suitable work authorization
  • Fulfill the necessary language levels required for ones job for ability in each language with respect to listening, writing, reading and speaking.

Experience as a skilled worker

Skilled work experience would indicate the following according to Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC)

  • Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
  • Professional jobs(skill type A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)

Main applicant

Individual, who is married and live with a common-law partner in Canada and the partner also fulfills the eligibility criteria, then one can make a decision between the two as who will file their applications under this program as a main applicant.

Service Fee

1.The processing fee which must be included with your application.

Processing Fee Amount per person

Principal applicant $550

Each family member age 22 or older $550

Each family member under age 22 who is married or in a common-law relationship $550

Each family member under age 22 who is unmarried and not in a common-law relationship $150

2.The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stage if your application is approved.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee Amount per person

Principal applicant $490

Spouse or common-law partner $490

Additional fees

You must also pay for the following for yourself and your family members (if applicable):

Medical examinations

Police certificates

Language assessments

Note: Dependent children are exempt from paying the right of Permanent Residence fee. Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice

Quick Enquiry

free hit counters